Herbs of Life Organic Raw Kombucha – Watermelon & Mint 330ml
Herbs of Life kombucha is certified organic, raw kombucha, brewed the traditional way.
- Not pasteurised.
- The fruits and spices are sourced directly from Australian organic farmers and freshly juiced in the brewery.
- No artificial ingredients, no sweeteners, no flavourings, no pasteurised fruit juices and no extracts.
- No stevia or erythritol.
- Low GI.
- Fermented using natural Blue Mountains spring water – no chlorine, fluoride or chloramine.
- Hand made from naturally carbonated small batches with nothing added after the fermentation process.
Gluten Free | Vegan Friendly
- Kombucha Mother Culture – Herbs of Life NSW Australia, Organic Peppermint – Europe, Organic green tea, single origin fair trade – Sri Lanka, Organic fresh watermelon - NSW Australia, Spring water, Blue Mountains, Australia, Organic raw cane sugar – Brazil
Keeping Kombucha: Kombucha is best kept refrigerated. We aim to bottle each batch to capture best level of fermentation to taste, so refrigerating it when you receive it will preserve this. Being naturally carbonated due to fermentation, if you leave it out of the fridge and depending how warm the ambient temperature is, you should expect it will become more effervescent and vinegary/sour to taste.
Alcohol Info: Kombucha fermentation is lactic acid fermentation not an alcoholic fermentation. The sole objective of kombucha ferment is to produce lactic acid and probiotics not ethanol - unlike beer, wine, or cider.
The only input that can vary ethanol is the initial sugar levels, and or the combination with other alcohol producing yeasts. Alcohol will not increase if left out of the fridge.